The authors of the best papers of the special issue will be invited to submit an extended and enhanced version of their paper for possible journal publication or project presentation after additional peer review.
Scientific & Academic Publishing http://www.sapub.org/Journal/index.aspx
Special Issue – Call for Papers
Journal: Microeconomics and Macroeconomics
Unifying Contributions to Economic and Social Theories on Sustainability
Submission deadline: January 20, 2015
Topics of primary interest include, but are not limited to:
• • Case study on the current economic theories on sustainability issues, their benefits, limitations and new proposals
• • Management of across generation stocks: economic and financial stocks, human stocks, environmental stocks, social stocks
• • Use of economic and statistical methods of analysis in panel data research (Econometric Methodology: Sequential Panel Selection Method and Panel KSS test, Testing for multiple structural breaks, analysis in relation to certain economic sectors and regional economies, factor analysis, etc.)
• • Time-series and cross-section studies, testing stationarity on individual time series
• • Panel data models to construct and test more complicated behavioral models
• • Impact and effects of panel data on the country or regional economy
• • Modern approaches to measuring wellbeing
• • Mathematical Models for Wellbeing, Domestic Output and Current Account sustainability
• • Method discussing the use of Pesaran’s panel unit root test for testing the current account sustainability and Kapetanios’s method, the standard augmented Dickey–Fuller (ADF) regressions, Nonlinear panel test and Serial Correlated Errors
• • Results presenting the tabulated outcomes and critical values and the tests investigated by Monte Carlo experiments/simulations.
Deadline for submission: January 20, 2015
Deadline for revision: February 28, 2015
Notification of final decision: March 10, 2015
Abstracts addressing one or more of these themes/topics, the paper and further questions should be emailed to the editor by January 20, 2015 at firstname.lastname@example.org
Manuscript submissions are invited by the submission deadline. All papers will undergo a double or triple-blind peer review process.